How many GB is Apex Legends Mobile and where do you download it?
The Apex Legends Mobile download size varies slightly depending on which operating system / phone type you have, as does the method used to download and install it. Whether you’re looking for the iOS version, Android version, or Apex Legends Mobile APK download, read on for the information you need on each following the release of the game.
How many GB is Apex Legends Mobile download?
The exact Apex Legends Mobile download size varies depending on your device. The initial download file tends to be around 1.35GB however you’ll want at least 3GB free to install the game including the updates. We would recommend freeing up to 6GB of space, particularly if you’re installing the game using APK & OBB files.
Apex Legends Mobile download iOS
iPhone users can simply download Apex Legends Mobile directly from the App Store. If you’re having trouble finding the game, try doing the following steps:
- Type in EA or Electronic Arts in the App Store search bar.
- Tap on any game published by EA from the list that appears.
- Tap on Electronic Arts above the Get, Open, or Download button.
- Find Apex Legends Mobile on the list under Latest Releases.
Apex Legends Mobile Android download
The majority of Android users should be able to download Apex Legends Mobile simply by visiting the Apex Legends Mobile page in the Google PlayStore and clicking Install. If you’re having problems with this method, you may need to try the APK & OBB download method below.
Apex Legends Mobile APK download & OBB download
If Google Play doesn’t work on your Android device, you may want to manually download and install the files using the Apex Legends Mobile APK and OBB download files. Follow the link and click ‘Free APK Download‘ to get both. (Be advised that whilst this link has worked for us, we cannot guarantee that downloading any file from an external site will not carry risks with it – make sure of its legitimacy yourself before continuing.)
- Download the Apex Legends Mobile APK and OBB files.
- Navigate to Settings then tap Safety and Privacy.
- Tap on Install apps from Unknown Sources and select the APK file to Run.
- Continue with the installation until the following alert pops up: No OBB Found.
- Transfer the OBB file to Android > OBB > ea.com.apex.legends.mobile
- You should now be able to run the game as normal (making sure to download any updates before playing).
This has been our Apex Legends Mobile download size & info guide. Do be sure to check out our Apex Legends Mobile tier list for Season 1 and Apex Legends Mobile gun tier list to get the best head start on the game.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more