Minecraft is not just a game but adventurous gameplay that allows users to explore endless worlds. Here is all the information on how to download this adventure.Minecraft is a game in which players break and arrange blocks. People first constructed structures to protect themselves from nighttime creatures, but players collaborated to create lovely, innovative things as the game progressed. Minecraft Java Edition and Bedrock edition are available on PC. Bedrock lacks an improved combat system, although it supports cross-play with Xbox One and smartphone, and it has material that Java does not. On the other hand, Java only enables users to play with other Java players, although it has more accessible servers and a better customization environment. If the decision is not easy, consider that most game designers recommend Java because it comes with a free copy of Bedrock.
1. Visit the Minecraft Website
First and foremost, go to the Minecraft website for instructions on how to download Minecraft for PC. A large picture of Steve and Alex floating above a Minecraft world should welcome viewers. Click a green box on the left side that says “Get Minecraft.” The next step is whether to download the Minecraft Java Edition or the Windows 10 (Bedrock) version.
2. Buy and Install Minecraft
- After selecting the version, hit the ‘BUY’ button. After that, an option to “Register now” will appear. A mail message is received after filling out the registration window. Click on it, enter the code, and verify the account.
- The next page is the buy page. Enter card information, double-check the total at the bottom, and then click the “Buy” banner at the bottom. After waiting for the website to load, the ‘purchase completed’ screen appears.
- Click the ‘Download for Windows’ button; a file called ‘MinecraftInstaller.msi’ should download immediately. Click on the file, and the game will begin to install.
- Press ‘Next’ until it’s installed, then hit ‘Finish.’ A new window (the Minecraft launcher) should appear. Click “Play” after logging in with an email address and password.
How to Download Minecraft for Free
Not all users can afford to download Minecraft from its official site. Here is the free method which helps to download Minecraft for those users who want to learn how to download Minecraft for free.
- TLauncher is a Minecraft launcher that doesn’t officially support Mojang’s License Terms. Use a VPN and scan the downloaded file for viruses before using it.
- Open any browser, and search TLauncher. Click Direct Download at the bottom of the page. It’s the little wording at the bottom of the page, just below “Get It Now.” This will lead to a page from which TLauncher can be downloaded directly.
- Open the “TLauncher-MCL” file from the download section.
- Toggle the drop-down option at the top of the front page. “Create one account” is written on the page. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Set up and manage accounts by clicking the Create and Manage Accounts button. In the drop-down list, it’s the only choice. It’s right next to a gear-shaped symbol.
- Select the green plus symbol. It’s the first choice below the left-hand box, and a new account will be created.
- Click Free. It’s the second choice in the right-hand box.
- Click Add account after entering a username. In the space provided, type the chosen in-game username and then click Add account underneath the box. Install the game and play.
It’s tough to explain the Minecraft game in a single word to someone who isn’t familiar with it, but it’s even more difficult to explain why it has grown so popular among gamers worldwide. Download Minecraft and find out for yourself today!