- MORE: How to Find Mangrove Swamp and Grow Mangrove Tree in Minecraft 1.19 The Wild
The Minecraft Uncensored Library is created by Blockworks in collaboration with Reporters without Borders. The idea behind the project is to promote free speech in journalism and prevent the creative freedom of journalists from getting suppressed. A number of countries impose restrictions on what kind of content can be published by journalists, but this platform will allow them to express their views without any inhibitions.
How to Download The Blockworks Uncensored Minecraft Library
- First of all, you need to download Minecraft. Simply head on to the Minecraft website and you can purchase Minecraft directly from there. Alternatively, you can buy keys from elsewhere and redeem it on your Minecraft account to get access to the game as well.
- Now, you need to download The Uncensored Minecraft Library. The map is available for totally free and it can be accessed by heading to the official website here. Once you are on the website, head to the downloads section and simply download the map.
- Once you have downloaded the map files, extract the zip folder to your Desktop.
- Open Run and type %appdata%
- Open .minecraft and the head to the saves folder
- Move the extracted folder to this location
- Once you have the map downloaded and extracted to the mentioned location, you will be able to see the map in the Worlds section of the game.
- Alternatively, you can also access it using multiplayer mode. For that, you need to first ensure that you are running at least Minecraft 1.14.4 or above.
- Click on multiplayer and then choose direct connect. When asked for the IP address, enter visit.uncensoredlibrary.com.