Shares of Eicher Motors jumped over 3 per cent to hit a 52-week high in morning trade on Thursday after the company posted strong earnings for the quarter ended June 30. On BSE, the stock opened strong at Rs 3,249 and gained further ground to touch its 52-week high level of Rs 3,260.85, registering a rise of 3.36 per cent over its previous closing price. On the NSE the stock opened at Rs 3,256.00, then climbed to Rs 3,219.00, up 2.04 per cent over its last close.
Eicher Motors on Wednesday reported over two-fold increase in consolidated net profit to Rs 611 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, driven by robust sales in the international markets. The company had posted a net profit of Rs 237 crore in the June quarter of the last fiscal.
Revenue from operations rose to Rs 3,397 crore in the April-June period compared to Rs 1,974 crore in the year-ago period, Eicher Motors said in a regulatory filing. “Our international volumes continued to record consistent growth with more than 60 per cent increase as compared to the previous year. We have registered the highest ever quarterly revenues and EBITDA on the back of record international sales volumes,” Eicher Managing Director Siddhartha Lal noted.
- Elon Musk Sells $7B In Tesla Shares Ahead, Of Twitter Fight
- These 3 Birla, Future & Jindal Stocks Reach 52-Week Lows Today: Check Details
- This Large Auto Company’s Net Profit Up 67% In Q1, Buy Stock For 26% Short Term Return: ICICI Securities
- This Logistics Firm Hits Upper Circuit In Intra-Day Trade On Strong Q1Fy23 Performance
- Stock Market Update: Nifty Marginally Bearish At 17,246.45 Points, Down 0.81%, Sensex Down 0.79%
- Uber Sells 7.8 % Stake in Zomato For Rs 3,088 Crore
- Zomato Share Price Falls 4% Intraday, Cuts Investment Guidance In Blinkit To $320million
- Buy This Agrochemical Stock For Sharp Upside, Rs. 850 Target Price, Rs. 3bn Capex Program Guided:Top Brokerage
- Brigade Enterprises Shares Gain Over 8% On Strong Operating Performance In Q1Fy23
- Motilal Oswal Suggests Buying This Godrej Group Stock For 32% Return, Revenue Up 26% YoY
- Stock To Watch: This Paper Mill Stock Up 16% Intraday & 89% In 6 Months, Invest?
- This Crocs Franchisee Footwear Stock Up 28% In 5 Days, Strongest Financial In Q1
For investment related articles, business news and mutual fund advise
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, August 11, 2022, 11:21 [IST]